- 8 Lane - Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) to be developed by BDA.
- 4 lane Bangalore-Kanakapura Higway is approved by NHAI.
- Metro Phase 2 rail project to be extended till NICE road junction in kanakapura road.
- 10 Mins drive to Bannergatta Road and 15 drive to Electronic City.
- Kanakapura road has better connectivity to Electronics City, Hosur, Sarjapur and Whitefield on one side.
- Near to Mysore Road on the other, apart from its proximity to Jayanagar and J.P. Nagar.”
- Presense of Top builders like Prestige, Mantri, Brigade, Total Environment, Concorde and many ore
- Most of the projects coming up on Kanakapura Road are integrated townships
- Greenery, lakes, coconut orchards and vast lakes where cattle leisurely wander; it's like setting up a home at a vacation spot.
- Top Schools: Valley International, DPS, Kumarans, Ryan International School, EDIFY and many more..
- Hospitals: 20 minutes drive to apollo and fortis hospital on Bannergatta Road.
- Colleges: Dayanandsagar college, KSIT, YDIT, APS are few top Engineering colleges in Kanakapura road.
- AOL Ashram, Tech Park spread over 85 acres consists of college and hospital, School and meditation center.
- METRO Retail is located in Kanakapura road. (25 Minutes Drive)
- 400 Acres, world class textile and apparel park near Kanakapura (Harohalli) by Gokaldas-SEZ.
- Famous Tataguni Estate spread across 450 acre estate is also in Kanakapura road.
- Iskcon Temple and proposed disney land project to developed in Kanakapura road.
- The future beckons Kanakapura Road,” says real estate market analyst Manoj Shetty, pointing to the noticeable brick-and-mortar seizure in the lush green neighbourhood of the 65-km State highway leading to Kanakapura.